April 11, 2012

Commence Rant

Since no one really reads this blog, honestly, no one.




AND since in the back of my head I fancy myself a passably capable writer, or some bastardization of that term...



AND since I have a lot of opinions on a lot of things...

HTFU is a mantra, not a clothing line! Stupid people permeate the Republican party. Timeline sucks. Masters dopers are a joke (hey, I didn't say my opinions were all revolutionary or anything!). "Pro" isn't unless you're getting paid. If you can't turn 300W you're slow. Carbon bikes should NOT cost $5k! Nothing in cycling should cost $5k. You know I almost took out the pro comment b/c I think AC is pro anyway, but that would be capitulation. Capitulation sucks.

...and since I'd like to get out of my multi-month FUNK as my life floats by and a summer of racing beckons while I add pounds and lose cardio capacity EVERY SINGLE DAY ....I might as well say whatever I want!

So, for the foreseeable future this blog will simply RANT about whatever crosses my path. It'll probably be some geeky cycling crap or passably amusing anecdote I heard from someone else - but then again maybe it won't...

1 comment:

  1. HA! I'm going to tune in just to see where the hell this thing goes.

    ReplyDelete